Dr. Neela Parekh is a caring and dedicated professional, providing medical care to
children in the San Jose and Silicon Valley area. She is certified by American Board of
Pediatrics and is a member of American Academy of Pediatrics. She also involves herself in learning new concepts of pediatric field by attending annual national conferences by AAP.
||Total 20 years of experience in pediatrics practice.
-Taught Stanford medical students & pediatrics residents
- Adjunct clinical faculty at Lucille Packard Children's Hospital at Stanford University
||  -State University of New York at Stony Brook (S.U.N.Y.)
||  -B.J. medical college, Gujarat University, India
- Graduated (M.B.B.S.) - 1986
-Resident in Pediatrics at B.J. Medical College and Civil Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- El Comino Hospital of Los Gatos Branch
||An active member in the following professional societies
- American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP), FAAP
- California Medical Association (CMA)
- Santa Clara County Medical Association (SCCMA)
- Indian Academy of Pediatrics
- Diplomat of American Board of Pediatrics
- Board Certification
- California State License
Apart from daily activities, Dr. Parekh has helped many students from kindergarten to College in achieving their potential; she has special interest in traveling & cooking.