Dr. Neela Parekh is a caring and dedicated professional, providing medical care to
children in the San Jose and Silicon Valley area. She is certified by American Board of
Pediatrics and is a member of American Academy of Pediatrics. She also involves herself in learning new concepts of pediatric field by attending annual national conferences by AAP.
Total 20 years of experience in pediatrics practice.
-Taught Stanford medical students & pediatrics residents
- Adjunct clinical faculty at Lucille Packard Children's Hospital at Stanford University
-State University of New York at Stony Brook (S.U.N.Y.)
-B.J. medical college, Gujarat University, India
- Graduated (M.B.B.S.) - 1986
-Resident in Pediatrics at B.J. Medical College and Civil Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- El Comino Hospital of Los Gatos Branch
An active member in the following professional societies
- American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP), FAAP
- California Medical Association (CMA)
- Santa Clara County Medical Association (SCCMA)
- Indian Academy of Pediatrics
- Diplomat of American Board of Pediatrics
- Board Certification
- California State License
Apart from daily activities, Dr. Parekh has helped many students from kindergarten to College in achieving their potential; she has special interest in traveling & cooking.